Saturday, December 6, 2014

About Hasan Rahman with his thought on IT Marketing




                                      Md. Hasan Rahman



hasan rahman


        I was born 10th November 1985 in a rural village in Shrenogor , Monshigonj, Dhaka, Bangladesh. On that time my father was working in a government Hospital in shrenogor. My father was staying on that place for 4 years. I heard from my father & mother when I was born, on that time I was looking so cute and bulky. My parents maintaining all Muslim after birth procedure like providing Azan, having some honey and so on. My grandmother was available on that time in our house. She was taking caring a lot to my mother and me. However  when I becoming adult my father and mother  in some family gossiping  moment say some peculiar  story about myself, I was enjoying a lot and ask them really am I do this?

           I was starting my primary school in Saturia, Manikgonj. My school name is West Kawonnara Government Primary School.  I was studding there for class one to class five. It was a remarkable place in my life. I was enjoying a lot on my primary school life, especially when I was playing with my friends on the school playground.Sometimes, some of our teacher will punished us because, we ware plying on class time.
           
            I really missing that moments and some time I wish if I can go back on that time again.
Nonetheless after completing my primary school life I got admission in Saturia Adarsh Pilot High School. I studding there from class six to class ten and successfully completed HSC in 2000.I was captain of my school cricket team.

          Then I was admitted in Dhaka Biggan College in March 2000. I was complotting HSC in 2002 with 1st division mark. After then I got admission in Bachelor program in State University of Bangladesh. It was a four years bachelor degree program.  I was successfully completed bachelor degree in 2007.

         After completing bachelor degree I got admission in Brunel University London for Master’s Program in 2009.I was continuing this course but in the middle of my course I can’t continue anymore because of my personal problem.Then again I toke admission in Guildhall College in London. From there I was completing PGD in Business Management (Under authorization of Glostashire University London). In the mine time I was visiting some of European countries via sensing visa.

                 Now I am working in a Group of Company (http://www.gatewaygroup.com.bd ) as   
SR. Marketing Executive from 2013 to still now.

        My father and Mother was a Government Service Holder. I have one elder brother and sister. They are also government service holder. My brother & sister is married person, they have kids also. I love my nephews a lot.

        However still now I am explaining about my past life but now I want to explain about my mission, goal, and my future plain. I am an optimistic person. I love to struggle for establishing my career. Now I have a lot of interest about Information Technology, SMM (social media marketing) and SEO (search engine optimization). Actually I had no knowledge about IT marketing or SEO and I was not think about that things but when I was start working as a marketing officer on Information Technology, then I realized that.

       In my point of view IT professionals market place is whole the world. He or She can do marketing globally; there are no bindings or limitations. I think information technology marketing place is bigger than the other products market place. In Bangladesh IT is the second prospective sector. Bangladesh Government already takes some effective stapes to develop this sector like IT Hi Tech Park, IT village etc. Day by day we are becoming dependent on online services which make our more easier & faster. We think our new generation will be fully depending on online services. Now a day’s all the company will try to provide their services through online. E-commerce business is growing rapidly in our country like bikroy.com, ekhanei.com, olx.com so on. Now Bangladesh is not dependent for ERP, HRM, and Sales Management etc. software to foreign countries, many of our country is developing this type of software in low cost rather than other country.

        In those above prospective I decide to establish my career in Information Technology marketing. My goal is that to develop this sector by sealing IT products through global market.

Thank You
Md. Hasan Rahman

No comments:

Post a Comment